Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cooking School Round 2

Monday evening June 26

Today I had another cooking class! It was so wonderful! I spent the afternoon just getting lost in the city, but then it was time to start school. I met some wonderful people! This time I was one of the younger members of the crowd.

Our chef Fabrizio was wonderful! He taught our group so many great things!! With the pictures I will illustrate my experiences. Only because pictures are the best way to really see and understand what exactly went on.

After class, I had some time to kill before catching the shuttle back to the hotel to meet up with the Simpsons. I walked down toward Pitti Palace and just wanted to sit and write. I took some time to think about the adventures the trip had taken me on. Wow, what a lucky girl at only 21 to have experienced these great things.

It's funny what things stick out and which ones just go by the way side. It was late when I was writing and the lights were starting to come on. Trying to get myself back to the station was quite an interesting adventure, but I made it, after just a few wrong turns!

Fabrizio making some Tiramisu! 

Yummy!!

Eggplant with zucchini and potato stuffing topped with melted Fontina cheese.  Delicious!

Crepes!! 

It's all in the presentation!! 

The two best chefs around! 

Here is our group! So wonderful to get to know them! 

Finally getting some great Tiramisu!

What a great way to end the day! It was a beautiful sunset! 

No comments:

Post a Comment